This is for nail technicians who are looking to create and perfect “Stiletto” nails. In this class you will learn how to correctly prepare natural nails to prevent lifting, proper form placement, form customization, proper structure, how to complete a perfect gel paint application, and of course, how to properly photograph your work! As a bonus we’ll touch on the basics of an e-file manicure. We also have all these products available for purchase online and at the class!
What you need to bring:
- a nail model with good nail beds (no nail biters; please send us pictures in advance for approval)
- LED/UV Gel Lamp
- Desk Light
- Mosaic Express Builder Brush
- Mosaic Details Brush
- Files & Buffers
- Diamond Uni or Tornado Med Bit
- Diamond 4mm Sphere Bit
- Tabletop Dust Collector (optional but recommended)
- Cuticle Nippers, Scissors, & tweezer scissors
- Cuticle Pusher
- 9% Isopropyl Alcohol or Mosaic Finishing Wipes
- Lint-free Wipes
- Zephyr Builder Gel
- Mosaic Forms (extreme if you want)
All the required items for this class are all available for purchase through our website or at our studio. If you need any of these products or tools, please contact us in advance.
Upon completion of this class you’ll receive a Mosaic certificate signed by our Mosaic Pro Educator, Manna Antonenko.
Duration: 9 hours (includes a 1-hour lunch break).