In this full-day class you will be learning how to sculpt a new set of nails on a nail biter client. You will also learn to do perfect gel paint application and properly photograph your work! As a bonus we’ll touch on the basics of an e-file manicure. We also have all these products available for purchase online and at the class!
What you need to bring:
- a nail model with bitten nails (please send us pictures in advance for approval)
- LED/UV Gel Lamp
- Desk Light
- Mosaic Express Builder Brush
- Mosaic Details Brush
- Files & Buffers
- Diamond Uni or Tornado Med Bit
- Diamond 4mm Sphere Cuticle Bit
- Tabletop Dust Collector
- Cuticle Nippers, Scissors, & tweezer scissors
- Cuticle Pusher
- Mosaic Pinching tool
- 99.9% Isopropyl Alcohol or Mosaic Finishing Wipe
- Lint-Free Wipes
- Jelly Nude Builder Gel
- Mosaic Forms
All the required items for this class are all available for purchase through our website or at our studio. If you need any of these products or tools, please contact us in advance.
Upon completion of this class you’ll receive a Mosaic certificate signed by our Mosaic Pro Educator, Manna Antonenko.
Duration: 9 hours (includes a 1-hour lunch break).