This class is for nail technicians who want to learn how to do a perfect Russian (E-File) Manicure coupled with a perfect gel polish application. You will learn how to correctly prepare the natural nails to prevent lifting & chipping, you will learn how to use the different bits, how to get perfect application around the cuticles, how to bling out your work with designs or crystals, & of course how to photograph your beautiful work! We also have all these products available for purchase online and at the class!
What you need to bring:
- a nail model with good nail beds and some length to their nails (no nail biters; please send us pictures in advance for approval)
- LED/UV Gel Lamp
- Desk Light
- Extension Cords
- Mosaic Details Brush
- Files & Buffers
- Diamond Uni or Tornado Med Bit
- Mosaic Diamond Needle Bit
- Mosaic 4mm sphere cuticle Bit
- Diamond Skirt Bit
- Ceramic Flame Bit
- Medium Grit Silicone Polisher Bit
- Tabletop Dust Collector (optional)
- Cuticle Nippers, Scissors, & tweezer scissors
- Cuticle Pusher
- 99.9% Isopropyl Alcohol or Mosaic Finishing Wipe
- Lint-Free Wipes
- Rubber Base
All the required items for this class are all available for purchase through our website or at our studio. If you need any of these products or tools, please contact us in advance.
Upon completion of this class you’ll receive a Mosaic certificate signed by our Mosaic Pro Educator, Manna Antonenko.
Duration: 9 hours (includes a 1-hour lunch break).