In this full-day class you will be learning how to do a proper rebalance (reconstructing a nail without removing & re-sculpting it) on falling/clawed nails. You will also learn to do perfect gel paint application and properly photograph your work! As a bonus we’ll touch on the basics of an e-file manicure. We also have all these products available for purchase online and at the class!
What you need to bring:
- a nail model with gel nails 3-4 weeks grown out (preferably with falling/clawed nails)
- LED/UV Gel Lamp
- Desk Light
- Mosaic Express Builder Brush
- Mosaic Details Brush
- Files & Buffers
- Carbide Barrel Bit
- Mosaic Carbide Cone Bit (gold)
- Diamond Uni or Tornado Med Bit
- Diamond Sphere Cuticle Bit
- Tabletop Dust Collector
- Cuticle Nippers, Scissors, & tweezer scissors
- Cuticle Pusher
- 9% Isopropyl Alcohol or Mosaic Finishing Wipe
- Lint-Free Wipes
- Jelly Nude Builder Gel
All the required items for this class are all available for purchase through our website or at our studio. If you need any of these products or tools, please contact us in advance.
Upon completion of this class you’ll receive a Mosaic certificate signed by our Mosaic Pro Educator, Manna Antonenko.
Duration: 9 hours (includes a 1-hour lunch break).